sevenseven is a brand and digital agency. We focus our curiosity, passion and combined expertise on helping create, restore and grow brands, and deliver real results for our clients.
Our integrated approach, combining strategy and creative thinking, is a proven way to solve our clients' problems. Working closely creates clarity, enabling us to make a huge impact and deliver projects with meanings, stories and real connections.
We are looking for Digital Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced, skilled, and focused Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will bring a forward-thinking mindset, a detailed hands-on approach, and extremely high standards to each and every digital project. You will be responsible for the management and seamless operation of various client projects, including client communication, development management, user journey planning, content management, budget accounting and the highest levels of customer service.
For this position, we expect you to have a passion for digital marketing with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help our clients achieve their business goals. You should have a high attention to detail and excellent time management skills. As a Digital Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with client teams from board level to account managers, and the sevenseven team to efficiently deliver projects.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle from brief to live, within time, quality, and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics and other custom analytical data
- Communicate with teams and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager within a digital agency environment
- Hands-on experience with project management software
- Familiarity with content management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of analytical tools and data
- Knowledge of UX and UI best practices
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to comfortably and professionally pitch digital projects to clients
- Communication and team management skills
- Experience of delivering digital projects within the live events industry is preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of the wider digital marketing mix
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Salary will be negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days paid annual leave
Please no recruitment agencies.