sevenseven is a brand and digital agency based in Golborne, Warrington. Due to multiple new client wins and rapid growth, we're looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our small team.
The role of a Digital Project Manager within the business is to facilitate the needs of clients by running the project process, owning the schedule, tracking the output to ensure our work is delivered on time, on budget, and exceed standards and client goals. The successful candidate will be a confident and approachable person with great organisation skills and dedication to timings. An account exec looking for a jump to a better role? Or an account manager/project manager looking for a new challenge.
- Taking ownership of project needs/requests in line with the client's strategy, ensuring that they are facilitated through to completion within the required time frame and budgets.
- Provide pitch support; creating and communicating a timeline of delivery across multiple service lines and key stakeholders.
- Create consistently detailed and accurately written project summaries, project scopes/deliverables, out of scope assumptions, costings, for all projects.
- Minimum 3 years of agency experience in project managing digital projects a must.
- An understanding of the technologies and processes involved in managing digital project delivery within an Agency environment
- Experience using project management tools for task/time/resource management
- Experience using social media management platforms
- A passion for digital and a desire to develop and enhance skills
- Strong communication skills, dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of the wider digital marketing mix
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- UK driving license
- Eye for detail
- Salary will be negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days paid annual leave
Please no recruitment agencies.